Here are the CounterDrudge headlines for 5/2:
- The Data is in: Lockdowns DON'T WORK
- MORE STUDIES: COVID less deadly
- FAIL: "historically high levels of morbidity and mortality from COVID-19 is due to a single factor: the widespread and inappropriate reluctance amongst intensivists to employ anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant treatments"
- FAIL: "It is essential to recognize that it is not the virus that is killing the patient, rather it is the patient’s overactive immune system. The flames of the “cytokine fire” are out of control and need to be extinguished."
- FAIL: "Providing supportive care (with ventilators that themselves stoke the fire) and waiting for the cytokine fire to burn itself out simply does not work… this approach has FAILED and has led to the death of tens of thousands of patients."
- Health mitigations to stop COVID
- Vitamin C 500 mg BID and? Quercetin 250-500 mg BID
- Zinc 75-100 mg/day (acetate, gluconate or picolinate). Zinc lozenges are preferred. After 1-2 months, reduce the dose to 30-50 mg/day
- Melatonin (slow release): Begin with 0.3mg and increase as tolerated to 1-2 mg at night
- Vitamin D3 1000-4000 u/day (optimal dose unknown).
- UNCONFIRMED -- Patients who take HCQ for lupus don't get COVID
(note: this has been removed from most internet sites. We are providing links here for reference)
- And this for children: 'For children (0-17 years), COVID-19 hospitalization rates are much lower than influenza hospitalization rates during recent influenza seasons."
- What about kids?
- COVID "1984"
- Free America NOW! -- new GF Facebook Page
Do you like this post?